Polls

Who do you think will win the 2024 Superbowl?

• Chiefs (50%, 69 Votes)
  • 49ers (28%, 39 Votes)
  • Ravens (20%, 27 Votes)
  • Lions (1%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 137

Loading ... Loading ...

Timeline of the Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

A timeline of events that happened before, during and after the Francis Scott Key collapse in Baltimore, Maryland.
U.S.+Army+Corps+of+Engineers+observe+the+damage+resulting+from+the+collapse+of+the+Francis+Scott+Key+Bridge+in+Baltimore%2C+March+26%2C+2024.+
David Adams
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers observe the damage resulting from the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, March 26, 2024.

March 26, 2024

• The cargo ship, Dali, was supposed to be on a 27 day voyage despite the several warnings the company received. The ship lost power to steer the boat 30 minutes into the voyage at approximately 1:26 am, which caused the boat and the bridge to collide into each other.
  • The ship issued a mayday call to United States Coast Guard before it collided with the beam  saving as many lives as possible.
  • At approximately 1:28 am of March 26th 2024, the cargo ship Dali collided with one of the support beams of the Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore, Maryland causing the bridge to collapse. Eight construction workers that was working on the bridge fell in the depths below. 
  • When the bridge fell, the Mayor was notified of the incident and at 3 AM that morning, he held a press conference and address the concerns of the incident. 
  • The Rescue team managed to save 2 out of the 8 workers who fell into the water.

March 28 – April 15, 2024

• President Biden was informed of the Bridge collapse and provided aid of $60 million dollars for reconstruction and restoration of the bridge.
  • Wes Moore provided aid to the children of the 6 victims that died when the bridge collapsed.
  • The FBI offically launched their investigation into the cause of the collapse.
  • The city of Baltimore decides to sue the company and the owner of the ship Dali. 

April 22, 2024

• The document of the court case is released to the public, listing what exactly happened that day of the collapse,