Use the yellow button below to donate to our program!

The Raider Review is the student-run newspaper of Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Greenbelt, MD. Students journalists bring stories of the school community to the public with compelling written and multimedia articles.

Every school year, student journalists at The Raider Review must fundraise $1200 in order to maintain the publication’s website and produce a print edition. The website allows us to post more timely news more often, while the print editions teach students the ins-and-outs of the publishing process in a hands-on way.

Student journalism fosters the writers, watchdogs, and activists of the next generation. You can support Greenbelt’s young voices by making a donation or purchasing an advertisement today.

• Direct donations may be made online using the yellow button below! Note that the website host collects 10% of online donations for processing fees, but a whole 90% of your online donation will go directly to our program.
  • 100% of donations made via cash or check go directly to our program. Please make checks payable to Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Memo: Newspaper. Checks may be mailed to Eleanor Roosevelt High School, ATTN: Heather Seyler, 7601 Hanover Pkwy, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Cash or check donations may also be sent with a student to Ms. Seyler in Room 208

Local businesses may support the program by advertising in our print editions or on our website. Our paper reaches a readership of 2000+ Greenbelt residents of all ages! For rates and details, contact adviser Heather Seyler at [email protected]