Class of 2023: Senior Spirit Week

Joy Reider

Seniors on class color day.

Joy Reider, Co-Editor-in-Chief

As the school year comes to a close, the class of 2023 seniors take this opportunity to mark the end of an era. And to celebrate, our class officers decided to give us a week to relive old memories and make new memories. Our return from spring break was followed by ‘senior spirit week.” This spirit week entailed four days of events in which all seniors participate. Each spirit day was followed by a corresponding after-school activity. The first day–dress as your type day–was followed by an after-school movie night where students gathered together to watch Rush Hour 2 and enjoy each other’s company. The second day–Bikers vs. Surfer–was a day seniors got to relive their childhood memories of the Disney Channel Original Movie: Teen Beach. The day was followed by a senior game night. Students who attended game night got the chance to play games such as Jeopardy, family feud, and Charades. Winners of each game were gifted a $25 gift card. The third day–Class color day–gave students a chance to rep their class colors without the other grade levels. This day was followed by a senior volleyball game, which had the most turnout from students, and was the last activity presented to us by our class officers. On the fourth day, however, our spirit week theme remains unknown and very few seniors participated.