Polls

Who do you think will win the 2024 Superbowl?

• Chiefs (50%, 69 Votes)
  • 49ers (28%, 39 Votes)
  • Ravens (20%, 27 Votes)
  • Lions (1%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 137

Loading ... Loading ...

Pops Variety Show

The Eleanor Roosevelt High School choir department had yet another wonderful concert Friday evening just before homecoming. This Particular concert, named “Pops Variety,” is held every year in order to raise money to support the choir department’s needs.

Every choir performed as well as individual performances and they were all very well done. The four choir sections are Men’s Ensemble, Chamber Choir, Women’s Choir, and the Gospel Choir. Every performance had its own uniqueness and way of attracting the crowd in a positive way.

Everybody sang their hearts out in a way that was really remarkable. Every single performance captivated the crowd, and left them wanting for more.

Ms. Fowlin, Choir Director at Eleanor Roosevelt, said “This was the best show that I’ve conducted thus far.”

Senior DaMonye Smith, a member of the chamber choir, said, “I think it was a magnificent show, and everyone portrayed their God-given talent in a special way”.

When the show finally end, the joy and happiness in the faces of parents was very evident as they raced up to the front to congratulate the students. The students were also very happy as they walked down the stage knowing that they did a wonderful joy and tomorrow will be even much more fun, as they enjoy the homecoming game and dance.

The Choir Department has another Concert coming up later in the fall.