Spirit Week Wrap Up

Students arrived at ERHS on Tuesday September 18th dressed in tie dyed clothing to kick off fall spirit
week for the 2012-2013 school year.

Though the week was cut one day sort, students came out and really showed their school spirit during
all of the theme days, pep rally, the decoration of hallways, and the homecoming parade, dance, and
football game. The theme days included Extreme Tie Dye Tuesday, Crazy Day on Wednesday, Disney
Movie Theme on Thursday, and Class color day to end the week on Friday.

Freshmen who’s first spirit week this was got to experience a full dose or ERHS. They got to come
together as a class to decorate their “Toy Story” themed Homecoming Hallway and Float.

The sophomores, 2015, went all out for their Lilo and Stitch themed hallway. They set up the tropical
setting with a mural of the bright orange sun setting on the waters of Hawaii, and of course, little aliens
running around causing mischief!

The juniors, who designed a 2 part hallway including the Darling’s Household in London and the magical
world of Neverland, won third place in the class hallway competition.

The seniors’ have started to make the most of their final year here at ERHS. The Decorations in
their “Lion King” themed hallway was second to none. After having multiple class meetings to plan out
their last spirit week hallway, their finished hallway included purple animals, trees, and tall grass to
complete their rendition of this popular Disney movie. All of their hard work really paid off, and earned
them 1st place in the hallway competition.